- Workers Compensation
Born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1945, attorney Paul J. Palgut grew up in the Detroit Corktown area and sustained a rewarding career lasting more than 35 years. However, even after retiring, he couldn’t tear himself away from the people who needed him most: his clients. He continues to practice his skills on workers compensation cases through assisting other attorneys with medical depositions, mediations, and facilitations for injured workers. His over 35 years of experience working with cases involving workers compensation stems from a deep care for other people and their needs. By spending years helping others successfully obtain the compensation they deserved, attorney Paul J. Palgut has been able to make his retirement well worth it by taking those same skills and using them to assist in current cases, providing invaluable advice to clients and other younger attorneys.
His background in English and Theology allow attorney Paul J. Palgut to maintain one of the most unique perspectives ever brought into court. His ability to relate to and comfort clients is what made him a trusted member of J. Timothy Esper & Associates back in 2010, and what has secured his position in what is now Aiello Law Group. His unique ability to always be looking at difference angles to solve a problem is what makes him a valuable member of the Aiello Law Group family.
- Received BA in English from Sacred Heart Seminary and College (1967)
- Received an MA in Theology from the University of Detroit (1970)
- Managed GM Disability Benefits Accounts for the U.S. and Canada for Metropolitan Life (1972 – 1978)
- Received a Juris Doctor from the Detroit College of Law (1978)
- Managed worker’s compensation cases for Amerisure and Travelers Insurance Companies (1978 – 2007)
- Began assisting with worker’s compensation cases at J. Timothy Esper & Associates (2010)
- President Emeritus Catholic Lawyers Society
- Former member of Sacred Heart Seminary Alumni Association
- Member of the MI Bar Association (since 1978)
- Member of the Worker’s Compensation Section
- Joined J. Timothy Esper & Associates, now called J. Timothy Esper & Associates (2010)