Aiello Law Group cares deeply for the safety of its employees and clients, and we feel it is very important to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus. For the next few weeks, we will be conducting client conferences via telephone. Communications will continue mainly through email and telephone calls.
We are accepting new clients, conducting initial consultations, and filing documents in our regular fashion. The court systems continue to operate on a daily basis, and we plan to do the same.
Please contact the office at 313.964.4900 prior to stopping by to facilitate any transfer of information, documents, or other materials. There will be lawyers and staff working diligently throughout this process. Please call to confirm whether an in-person meeting is necessary or whether there is an alternative method to deal with the issue at hand.
Employee/Client Interactions: We have implemented explicit policies, instruction, and training to minimize the need for interaction among employees and others, including our employees adhering to the following:
- Not reporting for work should they feel any symptoms, including but not limited to fever, difficulty breathing, headaches, or muscle aches.
- Declaring their fitness for duty each day upon arrival at work, which is also subject to supervisor evaluation.
- Frequent sanitizing of hands and, where possible, wearing sanitized gloves and face masks.
- Washing of any, and all equipment that is used to service clients.
- Maintaining a safe distance between employees and customer, and eliminating or minimizing the need to exchange paperwork or writing instruments.
Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
Aiello Law Group will continue to do its best to promptly address all inquiries and instructions, and continue business as usual. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate the unknown. Stay safe and healthy!